What's in a Name?

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I know the blog name sounds ambitious. (Haha, "mayabang" would be probably be more apt.)
So i feel the need to explain. :)

It all started with two friends messing with each other. I was telling my friend I'd get good at this (running) someday. I jokingly said, "Watch me run!" And laugh she did. Well, we both knew that I had a long way to go before I ever got there. So long that it ever happening may sound like a joke.

But who cares, right? I've still decided to run, and keep on running. Even at turtle pace.

I run because I believe I can reinvent myself into someone I was really meant to become.

And there is so much hope in that. So yeah, go watch me run...




0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP