Busy

Monday, October 25, 2010

I haven't been able to make time to write the last few days. Been busy. It's actually been a rich 3-day weekend. The kind you want to share about. Maybe that's why I was a bit reluctant to muster the strength and find the time to write. I would have loved to talk more.

:)

I'd have to put off the writing for tonight or tomorrow though. Still a busy day. JCG meeting in and 2 1/2 hours, and I just came in 30 minutes ago after my PT. Time to work some magic. :)

Yeah, I'd still write so that I'd remember, for that time when we can talk already about it.

For now though, it's time to lose myself in my work, in my music.

Flo Rida's been in my head the last few days. Happy, in-the-zone music. Can't wait to be able to run again. This would feel good in my playlist.

Watchin' you watchin' me, I go all out...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP