Isang Himala!

Friday, October 15, 2010

That's exactly what I wanted to shout earlier. Except that I was in the middle of a meeting when I thought of it. We were in the middle of discussing our PR plan this afternoon when I realized that my ankles and the soles of my feet weren't really hurting anymore.

To validate, I decided to pace back and forth our office hallway right after the meeting. (Jolainne started to laugh when I explained what I was doing!) I'd give my feet a grade of 90%, hehe. There's still a slight discomfort, but this is oh so much better than the past 4 days.

So what happened? Let me backtrack to last night.

Since Bengay was no longer as helpful, and since walking had become such a big punishment, I decided to get a foot massage after the BP. Yes, it was already 10:45pm and it would have been my 2nd foot rub in a week (which was already too indulgent), but I had to do something.
I figured that if that didn't help, then I would really have to go have a checkup. (Which was also something I was reluctant to do, considering that it's been less than a month since my last ER visit.)

I limped my way to Yeu Sole + Body Massage along Gamboa (behind AIM). It's been my favorite massage place this year for so many reasons -- the care with which the therapists apply the massage, the quaint room details that help you relax more, and the fact that the prices are fairly reasonable.

My "injury" gave me a reason to try their signature Yeu Sole to Sole massage, which was good for an hour. The treatment included a Vietnamese natural facial and a quick hand massage making my 450 payment more than worth it. I don't really know what Grace did exactly with my feet -- I was already knocked out after the facial and arm rub. :) Yeu by the way stands for "love" in Vietnamese. True to its name, the massage was a really good way to love myself last night.

I still felt pain though on my way home and when I got up this morning. I was already ready to call it quits and go back to the hospital. Up until my wonderful realization during the meeting earlier. :)

I hope this lasts. Can't have too many body parts hurting at the same time, right?

Can't wait to give my feet a test run. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP