Tententen!

Monday, October 11, 2010

The much awaited day finally came. And I joined thousands of other Filipinos who wanted to put the country back on the Guinness' map, as I said I would.

I ran (my usual slow run) past the 8k mark. It actually suprised me that I lasted that long considering my it's been quite a long time since my last long run. I ended up walking the last 2km since the heat got to me, and I got confused with the lack of directionals.

Lucky to have been started late for this race, because at least the crowd eased up bit at the end. I missed out on getting the souvenir band though.

A day after, my right ankle still feels sore, despite having gotten the foot rub yesterday. (Last week it was the left. Now it's the right.) I wonder how I'd manage next weekend...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP